Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.058 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 550,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 528,348 KZT (E£ 27,722) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)