Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 837 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,124,820 KZT ($3,376) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (44 minutes ago)