Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.886 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,024 KZT (元10,793) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)