Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.139 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 538,238 KZT (元10,735) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)