Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.928 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 482,672 KZT (元10,509) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)