Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.923 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 326,350 KZT (元7,107) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)