Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.544 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 673,352 KZT (Q14,785) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)