Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.005 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 489,368 KZT (Q11,121) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)