Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.712 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,185 KZT (Q12,529) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)