Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.380 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 573,892 KZT (Q13,542) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (44 minutes ago)