Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.701 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 479,794 KZT (Q11,236) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 3 hours ago)