Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.663 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 575,448 KZT (Q13,179) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)