Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.971 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 646,080 KZT (Q14,367) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)