Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.835 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 391,669 KZT (₨81,010) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)