Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.263 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 498,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 454,365 KZT (₨86,336) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)