Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.177 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 405,663 KZT (₨78,359) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)