Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.927 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 472,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 381,622 KZT (₨77,460) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)