Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.440 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 509,032 KZT (S/. 5,278) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)