Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.759 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 436,658 KZT (S/. 4,467) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)