Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.993 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 554,382 KZT (50,430 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)