Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.411 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 407,589 KZT (39,150 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)