Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.168 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 609,510 KZT (66,484 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)