Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01680 KZT / BYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 331,251 KZT (19,721,210 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)