Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.559 KZT / BYN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 398,938 KZT (2,325 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)