Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01608 KZT / BYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 462,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 318,748 KZT (19,820,242 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)