Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.807 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 301,537 KZT (₨62,733) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (40 minutes ago)