Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.079 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 548,817 KZT (₨108,065) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (36 minutes ago)