Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.303 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 531,811 KZT (kr11,739) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (43 minutes ago)