Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.524 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 963,820 KZT (kr18,350) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (about 2 hours ago)