Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.826 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 992,605 KZT (kr18,790) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)