Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.038 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,015,235 KZT (kr19,142) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)