Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.427 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 687,042 KZT (kr14,187) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)