Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.027 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 984,583 KZT (kr19,295) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)