Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.215 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 983,674 KZT (kr18,485) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (41 minutes ago)