Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.575 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 232% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,554,862 KZT ($4,881) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)