Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.710 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 224% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,013,517 KZT ($3,262) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (29 minutes ago)