Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.260 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 243% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,341,070 KZT ($4,036) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)