Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 42.657 KZT / SBD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 161% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,018,994 KZT (23,888 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)