Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.252 KZT / SBD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,121,464 KZT (24,247 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (44 minutes ago)