Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 47.160 KZT / SBD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,369,266 KZT (29,034 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 606,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)