Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.912 KZT / SBD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,161,824 KZT (27,720 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)