Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.311 KZT / SBD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,205,804 KZT (28,499 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)