Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,101 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.938 KZT / HKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 239% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,057,945 KZT (HK$24,639) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 2 hours ago)