Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,147 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.808 KZT / HKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 219% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,247,451 KZT (HK$30,569) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)