Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,897 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.357 KZT / HKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 242% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,069,407 KZT (HK$24,665) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (31 minutes ago)