Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,051 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.135 KZT / HKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 217% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,239,192 KZT (HK$30,875) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)