Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.697 KZT / BYN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 481,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 353,056 KZT (2,056 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)