Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 49% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 465,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 236,931 KZT (374,209 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)