Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 555,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 279,598 KZT (441,734 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (44 minutes ago)