Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 233,674 KZT (362,069 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)