Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.338 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 637,390 KZT (元12,662) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)