Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.849 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 699,499 KZT (元14,032) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)