Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.406 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 474,187 KZT (元9,796) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)