Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.857 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 733,486 KZT (元14,144) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)