Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 800 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 251.850 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 163% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,025,658 KZT (AU$4,072) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $145 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (30 minutes ago)