Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 261.779 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 164% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,397,909 KZT (AU$5,340) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (18 minutes ago)