Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.105 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 163% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,312,856 KZT (AU$4,971) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (35 minutes ago)