Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 820 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 248.730 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,215,899 KZT (AU$4,888) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)