Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 261.774 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 153% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,327,582 KZT (AU$5,071) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)