Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 684 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 254.925 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 146% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,285,645 KZT (AU$5,043) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)