Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.068 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 145% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,180,031 KZT (AU$4,738) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)