Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.313 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 714,260 KZT (GH₵8,677) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (21 minutes ago)