Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.628 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 629,575 KZT (GH₵8,216) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)