Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.413 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 834,656 KZT (GH₵11,217) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)