Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01463 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,761 KZT (37,720,488 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)