Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 995 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01369 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 344,401 KZT (25,166,255 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)