Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01483 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 568,240 KZT (38,325,412 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (34 minutes ago)