Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01478 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 562,606 KZT (38,062,587 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)