Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.188 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 460,105 KZT (₨88,691) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)