Cost of living comparison between Hisar, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.966 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 418,531 KZT (₨84,285) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)