Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 359,413 KZT (₨76,150) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)