Cost of living comparison between Hisar, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.945 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 416,791 KZT (₨84,284) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)