Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.949 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,301,737 KZT (¥441,408) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)