Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.997 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,193,427 KZT (¥398,264) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (30 minutes ago)