Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.825 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 991,299 KZT (¥350,902) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)