Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,022,689 KZT (¥350,288) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (33 minutes ago)