Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.061 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,333,027 KZT (¥435,517) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)