Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.958 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 913,750 KZT (¥308,858) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)