Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.764 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 887,957 KZT (¥321,208) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)