Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.925 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,095,695 KZT (¥374,550) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (32 minutes ago)