Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.029 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,244,499 KZT (¥410,882) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)