Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.538 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 231% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,294,817 KZT (14,962 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)