Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.052 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 226% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,711,336 KZT (18,591 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)