Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.557 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 248% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,607,774 KZT (17,371 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)