Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.459 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 242% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,334,955 KZT (15,264 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (26 minutes ago)