Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.767 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 943,760 KZT (€2,409) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)