Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.860 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 870,754 KZT (€2,205) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (25 minutes ago)