Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.442 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 795,527 KZT (€2,038) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)