Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.870 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 772,231 KZT (€2,207) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)