Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.883 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,040,404 KZT (28,208 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (about 1 hour ago)