Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.175 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,216,208 KZT (31,045 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)