Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.928 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 153% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,186,873 KZT (33,034 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (37 minutes ago)