Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.105 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 163% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,364,282 KZT (33,190 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)