Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.209 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,344,213 KZT (34,284 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)