Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.761 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 935,180 KZT (26,151 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)