Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.460 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 147% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 963,862 KZT (27,971 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)