Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.415 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 150% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,180,470 KZT (31,551 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)