Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.705 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 545,284 KZT (元10,754) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)