Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.990 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 719,121 KZT (2,276 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)