Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.610 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 851,713 KZT (2,725 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)