Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.050 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 739,595 KZT (2,234 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)