Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.818 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,162,744 KZT (€2,945) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)