Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 285% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,890,467 KZT (3,198,815 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)