Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 343% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,109,407 KZT (3,563,714 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)