Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.592 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 371% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,473,423 KZT (2,487,973 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (about 1 hour ago)