Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 328% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,378,702 KZT (3,988,851 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)