Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 405% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,578,348 KZT (2,464,189 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)