Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 359% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,151,419 KZT (3,928,507 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)