Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 367% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,190,070 KZT (3,766,926 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)