Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.179 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,330 KZT (元13,394) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)