Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.054 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 609,044 KZT (元13,225) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)