Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.895 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 985,379 KZT (元18,988) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)