Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.078 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,145,682 KZT (元22,878) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)