Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.933 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 985,974 KZT (元20,150) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)