Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 329.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 998,025 KZT ($3,032) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)