Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.460 KZT / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 844 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,189,502 KZT ($3,644) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)