Cost of living comparison between Harar, Ethiopia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.979 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 337,380 KZT (22,524 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)