Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.618 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 828,468 KZT (€2,370) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)