Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.093 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,228,826 KZT (€3,241) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)