Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 397.489 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,024,824 KZT (€2,578) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)