Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01483 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 554,613 KZT (37,406,326 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)