Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 895 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01466 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 602,132 KZT (41,075,346 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)