Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 742 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01372 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 496,215 KZT (36,176,141 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)