Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 790 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01435 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 538,212 KZT (37,496,167 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £86 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)