Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.054 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,043 KZT (元12,769) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)