Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.443 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 731,048 KZT (元15,091) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)