Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.406 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 528,451 KZT (元10,917) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)