Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.886 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 856,202 KZT (元16,502) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)