Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.893 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 716,768 KZT (元14,366) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)