Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.451 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 399,622 KZT (2,866 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)