Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.773 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,029 KZT (3,867 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)