Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.081 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 471,506 KZT (3,228 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)