Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.738 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 479,981 KZT (3,700 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)