Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.623 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,118,562 KZT (NZ$5,116) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)