Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 236.539 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,022,853 KZT (NZ$4,324) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)