Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 243.645 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,208,241 KZT (NZ$4,959) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)