Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, Canada and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 255.313 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 683,995 KZT (C$2,679) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)