Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 801 prices entered by 115 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,105,221 KZT (€3,026) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)