Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.724 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,112,450 KZT (€3,127) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (42 minutes ago)