Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.925 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 500,065 KZT (¥170,941) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)