Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.918 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 575,529 KZT (¥197,205) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 458,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)