Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.034 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 591,660 KZT (¥195,019) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)