Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.998 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 671,749 KZT (¥224,082) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)