Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00962 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 244,393 KZT (﷼ 25,415,860) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)