Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01046 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 259,132 KZT (﷼ 24,775,799) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)