Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.257 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,196,914 KZT (32,126 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)