Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.085 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 760,274 KZT (20,501 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)