Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 229.996 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 631,909 KZT (C$2,747) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)