Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.930 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,060,215 KZT (¥361,789) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)