Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.091 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,064,543 KZT (¥344,345) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (27 minutes ago)