Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.053 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 898,731 KZT (¥294,416) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)