Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01432 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 456,524 KZT (31,873,829 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (42 minutes ago)