Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01483 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 396,458 KZT (26,739,450 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)