Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 403,411 KZT (29,144,792 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (38 minutes ago)