Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.830 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,085,701 KZT (12,504 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)