Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.167 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,104,629 KZT (12,673 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 2 hours ago)