Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.349 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,093,119 KZT (12,514 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)