Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.659 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 434,947 KZT (₨163,590) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)