Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.826 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 502,990 KZT (₨177,958) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)