Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.167 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 555,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 533,510 KZT (₨168,447) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)