Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.824 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 530,308 KZT (₨187,795) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)