Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.152 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 424,383 KZT (₨134,648) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)