Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.538 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 150% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 780,236 KZT (9,016 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)