Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.961 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 156% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,227,857 KZT (13,352 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)